I've been working on a new project with Dave Winer -- Newsjunk.com. For the last few months, I've been annoyed at how hard it is to follow the political coverage. News pops up in a lot of different places, and having single source to follow what's happening throughout the day has been an itch that needs scratching. Dave remembers the briefing books we had on the Dean campaign, a fixture of many campaigns. So NewsJunk.com started as a way to scratch the itch of the political news junkie, and a way to begin to build an open briefing book.
The eight ways to follow NewsJunk:
1. Refresh the home page periodically.
2. Subscribe to the RSS feed.
3. Follow it on Twitter.
4. Read it on your iPhone.
5. Befriend it on FriendFeed.
6. Receive emails through Google Groups.
7. Add it as a friend on Facebook.
8. Watch for developments on the NewsJunk weblog.
You can include NewsJunk headlines on your blog or site.